Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/18/2005 5:58:16 PM EDT
I have seen a picture of a Spare magazine mount that is right on the lower instead of using a mag-cinch I was wondering if anyone would know who makes it and where could I get one? Also if it has allready been posted about I am sorry for asking the question again I tried to look before I asked but couldn't find it. Also I couldn't get a picture up to show you all what I am talking about. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:14:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a RediMag.

Is this it?

redimag.com/

I'm sure there are plenty of dealers here who can hook you up with a great deal.

Edited to add: Welcome to the site, by the way
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:30:17 PM EDT
[#2]
THAT IS IT.
Good product
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:40:16 PM EDT
[#3]

They are neat in that you can have a standard 3 mag pouch to store additional mags, top off the redi-mag or don't at your convienence.

Also makes it possible to use 5, 10, 20, 30, or 40 round magazines at the drop of a hat either locked into the rifle or held in the redi-mag.     Can be difficult to do with mag-cinch or clips.

Some feel it may put the weapon off balance.     I have enough for all 3 of my AR15s though only one gun wears one at all times.

I've noticed that the redi-mag is a little looser tolerance than the magazine well on the weapon itself, metal magazines make a bit of noise and "slap" around in the redi-mag a little bit.     Otherwise I like the things a lot.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:47:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got this one - it's the cat's ass.

www.redi-mag.com/quickattach.php
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 11:29:24 AM EDT
[#5]
That is it thanks alot to all that have helped me! I knew if I had a question that this would be the place to give me that answers. Thanks alot guys.
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 11:16:24 PM EDT
[#6]
i'm a lefty shooter.........so that redi-mag would not work for me if i was shooting a right handed AR.....am i right???  j/w

Eycee*                        
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i'm a lefty shooter.........so that redi-mag would not work for me if i was shooting a right handed AR.....am i right???  j/w

Eycee*                        

Only if you have 3 hands
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 8:02:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Eycee*                        

Only if you have 3 hands

oh the things i would do if i had 3 hands.............lol.............
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top