Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/3/2003 1:13:51 PM EDT
I have decided that I have delayed long enough and need to buy a backup parts kit for my AR. Where do you guys recommend that I buy from for quality parts for a reasonable price. I don't want them to break down or cause any malfunction to save a penny, nor, do I want to be paying outrageous prices for a small spring or metal part.

Thanks,

Martin

P.S.

Webstites or company names appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 1:53:44 PM EDT
Bushmaster or DPMS good reputable parts and kits
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 2:13:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2003 2:14:33 PM EDT by shamayim]
Firing pin, spare extractor, and a couple of heavy duty extractor springs (from Wolff Gunsprings) ought to be all you'll ever need. Add a couple of spare extractor spring inserts, and cotter pins in case you lose one, and you're set for life. Re where to get them, I would not recommend Bushmaster. Not that the parts aren't good; they're fine. It's just that Bushie gets outrageous shipping charges. Try Southeast Gunparts [url]www.usgunparts.com[/url] Been dealing w/them for years. They sell DPMS and GI surplus parts, and won't break your wallet w/shipping charges[:D]
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 2:39:38 PM EDT
I get all my spare parts from Tommy at Georgia Precision. He has a shipping option for small parts in light packages that does it for me. Plus, they support the site and are Great People as well. MM419
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 5:53:29 PM EDT
Thanks for the info guys.
Top Top