Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 7/20/2010 1:21:08 PM EST
I'm wanting to get THIS (scroll down about halfway of the page) spare parts kit from Bushmaster for $39.50.
I have a Spikes MidLength and a 16" HB Franken-AR. Both guns have collapsible stocks. The Bushmaster kit gives the option of a "Rifle" or "CAR" buffer spring in the kit. I'm assuming I need the "CAR" spring as a replacement for either of my 2 carbines. Is this correct? Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 1:24:38 PM EST
David Tubb CS spring...works for both and you'll only need the one.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 1:31:36 PM EST
You need the CAR buffer spring.
Link Posted: 7/20/2010 1:36:37 PM EST
Originally Posted By ARJJ:
You need the CAR buffer spring.

Thank you sir!
Top Top