Posted: 8/5/2005 8:09:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/5/2005 8:09:42 PM EDT by Spade]

Here's what she is:
Stag Lower (Eagle Firearms)
CMT Lower (Denny's Guns)
CMMG 14.5 + Phantom
RRA Unmarked Stock (Legal Transfers)
ARMS #40 (Mooney's)
Brand new SA80 mags. Haven't even loaded them yet, so the ENGLAND sticker is still there.

All I need now is the Aimpoint I want to put on it, and it's finished. Well, and the sling. I have to reread the tacked Carbine thread for info on that (I really don't much care for slings now, but I suppose I should have one). Since I'm moving to Richmond, I'm hoping to take some courses down at Blackwater and this is the rifle that will go. I need some more new mags though. I've got 7 total now, but four are old USGI's, and I'd rather take a bunch of NIW USGIs in addition to what I've got.

Any suggestions, thoughts? I tried to keep it pretty simple.

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:17:45 PM EDT
Good job with the aimpoint it will be complete. Only thing I would add other than that is a Hogue grip and maybe a light.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:32:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/5/2005 8:33:21 PM EDT by Spade]

Originally Posted By YELLOWV:
Good job with the aimpoint it will be complete. Only thing I would add other than that is a Hogue grip and maybe a light.

Call me crazy, but I find the old style grips more comfortable than the newfangled ergo grips. I actually might switch the A2 grip out for an old A1. Maybe, maybe not.

I do plan on getting a light, but that's down the road. If I get a light I want a good light, and that'll cost me. I need to reread the carbine thread for light info too. Greatest thread in here, imo.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:51:13 PM EDT
Okay you're crazy
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:52:11 PM EDT
Nice
Top Top