Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/30/2010 8:35:22 AM EDT

Does anyone know where I can get some of the canvas type tape that I see used to wrap around forends on AR's????

I'm looking for some in standard OD green, desert tan and black.

Thanks in advance!!!
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 9:03:08 AM EDT
I think Cheaper Than Dirt has some.
Link Posted: 10/30/2010 9:59:24 AM EDT
Supply Captain might have rigger's tape.
Top Top