Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/26/2005 7:03:41 PM EDT
I'm looking for a detachable rear sight with regular A2 flip apertures (1 x small, 1 x large "ghost ring") but with NM adjustment (i.e. 1/4 min windage, 1/2 min elevation, no distance markings on elevation drum etc.).

I prefer NOT to have a full carry handle, but rather a fixed BUIS style (like the DPMS below). I know I could buy a regular A2 sight then replace the guts with NM parts, but I'm hoping not to have to incur this expense. Any ideas ?

Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:46:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Armalite offers a NM carry handle. You could cut it down.

Just throwing that out there.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 11:30:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Armalite offers a NM carry handle. You could cut it down.

Just throwing that out there.

WIZZO

FWIW, I bought one of the 'cosmetic seconds' detachable handles from Armalite.  Maybe I was lucky, but I would never have guessed there was anything wrong with it if the sales rep had not told me what to look for.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top