Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/16/2003 6:12:33 AM EDT
I know Botach Tactical has them here (http://www.botachtactical.com/pelicanm6.html), but I'm really not confident in ordering from them with the less than stellar rep they have here for late/missing orders and questionable customer service help.

Anyboody know of a better source for this flashlight and tapeswitch tail cap option? I'm trying to keep this project KISS, and lightweight. No RAS, or other forward rails needed. I have a front sight light mount, but need a way to activate the light when mounted on the right side of the rifle. I have a Surefire G2, but the Surefire tapeswitch is $75! Not an option, so I wanted to give this Pelican light a try.

Thanks.
Brian
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:51:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/16/2003 6:58:00 AM EDT
[#2]
BF,
Thanks for the quick response. I appreciate it. Now considering your aftermarket G2 tapeswitch option.

Brian
Link Posted: 12/23/2003 10:27:07 PM EDT
[#3]
BF, email sent. I too am interested in the Pelican m6, pressure switch, and a mount. Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#4]
What's everyones experience with the Pelican M6?

Botach's price looks cheap, but does the flashlight produce enough light and/or is it rugged?
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:09:09 PM EDT
[#5]
My Pelican M6 came from Botach. My brother has one too, but in black. They are very nice! Order it with the 20 extra batteries-- nice price.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:10:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Botach's price looks cheap, but does the flashlight produce enough light and/or is it rugged?
View Quote

Lots of light-- a lot! Very rugged, in my opinion.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 6:48:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Just ordered mine from Brightflashlights. Got a great package deal-- light, pressure switch, and fobus mount. Great, quick service from these guys too!
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 3:29:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Does Brightflashlights have a website?
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 5:59:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top