Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/11/2003 7:47:08 AM EDT
I've been searching for a source for the old style (screw type) takedown and pivot pins (small hole size) but can't find anyone who has them. They all have the new type (detent pin & spring style).

I've checked all the sites of Industry Partners and a lot of the online gun part sites but haven't found any. Anyone have any suggestions for a source?
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 7:59:28 AM EDT
Check out Bushmaster.com [frag]
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 9:32:06 AM EDT
Find someone at the range who has a Colt with one of the push-pins with the ball in it and ask them if they'll give/sell you the one they took out.
Link Posted: 12/11/2003 1:15:32 PM EDT
One of our sponsors here sells them, AFAIK. J&T sales. Good folks to do business with.
Top Top