Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/6/2003 5:58:34 PM EDT
Anyone have a link to order up either Port (first choice) or Radway green. I’m still MIA on the road and can't get to my saved listings on the home server to check.

I need to pick up a 1k lot to hold me off for a few weeks, and if someone has been having good luck with other surplus ammo, let me know.  I went buck wild for a few weeks before I went on the road and shot up most of the surplus ammo that I had stored.

P.S. The last lot of SA I received (2 years ago) was rough as hell (looked as if it was tumbled in gravel), and was causing light ejection in a few of the rifles.  If the current crop being released looks/performs better, let me know which case lot you received and from whom so I can just order it if Port or Radway green is not available.

Link Posted: 11/6/2003 6:39:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Try:  [url]http://www.ammunitionstore.com/index.htm[/url] for South African R1M1.

-- Chuck
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 7:59:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Last S/A I ordered was Mint! never had a bad batch yet. My supplier is sold out right now so I cant help you.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 10:05:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Try Sportsman Guide, I just ordered some of the Aussie 308 and some of the Santa Barbra .308.  Both shoot just as well as the old Port stuff.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top