Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/22/2003 9:03:17 PM EDT
Looking for a source for original 20 rd springs to replace a few rusted ones I have.  Don't really see the need to go to the Wolff high power springs.  Just looking for OEM.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 7:10:35 PM EDT
[#1]
[url]http://www.e-gunparts.com/product.asp?chrProductSKU=825970A&MC=[/url]
I found this when I was nosing around Numrichs' site. I don't know if they are USGI or what but they may be worth a look.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 1:27:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Georgia Precision has Wolffe springs for 20s and 30s at the same price, $15 for 3, and cheaper/unit in larger qtys. I bought Wolffes there to refurb all my USGI 20s a couple of months ago ... no reflection on Numrich, just never done business with them, and Wolffes are a known value.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 11:59:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Look up CMMG in the equipment exchange section, they surely have them.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top