9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/23/2003 5:53:42 AM EDT
Trying to do two things.
1. Figure out if I can post a pic
2. Share with you my newest rig.

Here goes...

Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:29:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/23/2003 7:30:17 AM EDT by Slacker]
I'm a little confused by the markings on your lower. My preban Bushy (very early serial #) has the coiled snake. Yours is maked BFI but is also marked SENDRA. Was their Class III stuff marked differently? Perhaps SENDRA modified this lower? My Original Bushmaster rifle was marked BFI, but it wasn't Class III. Does any of this post make any sense? [:)] EDITED TO ADD: Where in Maine are you located? I grew up in Somerset county, near Waterville.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:32:33 AM EDT
That's an awfully short barrel, and a 3 position selector [;)], the fluting's cool!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:53:29 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Slacker: I'm a little confused by the markings on your lower. My preban Bushy (very early serial #) has the coiled snake. Yours is maked BFI but is also marked SENDRA. Was their Class III stuff marked differently? Perhaps SENDRA modified this lower? My Original Bushmaster rifle was marked BFI, but it wasn't Class III. Does any of this post make any sense? [:)] EDITED TO ADD: Where in Maine are you located? I grew up in Somerset county, near Waterville.
View Quote
Bushmaster bought the last of SENDRA's registered FA lowers then overstamped them making this one the last FA's sold before the ban. I am in southern Maine, Cumberland County.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:57:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By notack: That's an awfully short barrel, and a 3 position selector [;)], the fluting's cool!
View Quote
Yes. Short. 11.5" short. Runs like a champ. Never had any gas problems (except after a bean burito!) I figure the fluting is not worth much for function, but it looks cool Ah yes, and that third position. Thats what I love the most about it.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 9:31:03 AM EDT
That's cool, is it fluted under the handguards? Might help resist heating. I'm jealous. I have the SBR but no happy switch [:(] Enjoy
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 9:49:30 AM EDT
I hate you too..... Oh well, sour grapes here [:D] Enjoy it!
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 10:37:11 AM EDT
DSA is also located in Barrington, IL. Is there a connection?
Top Top