Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/26/2003 3:03:13 PM EST
Hello! I have a few simple questions that I am not sure of.

1st, If I bought an 80% lower it is legal for me to have all the evil pre-ban fetures, right?

2nd, where can I find a Jig to drill holes in the lower? I heard that you ahve to rent them? How much would that cost?

What are some of the distributors that sell 80% lowers? Would I need an FFL to pick it up, or could it be sent straight to my house?

And, are they normally finished (as in the metal) or would I have to do that? Is there any links that woudl show me how?

Thanks a lot guys. I know some of these are simple and stupid.

Link Posted: 5/26/2003 3:44:32 PM EST
1. No - if you build it into a firearm, it has to comply with the AW ban. 2. Look in the equipment exchange, jigs are for rent and for sale. Tannery_Shop's been probably the biggest single source. Again, check the EE forums. Totally unfinished, and you'll have to complete the machining and finish them yourself, or send it out to have a metal finish applied when you're done building it.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 7:44:55 PM EST
[url=ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=148435]BIY Lower Build Site Listing[/url]
Top Top