Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/13/2004 1:19:46 PM EDT
Ok so yea we all know the Ban is down, but will I be able to get HK AR mags at the going rate for Ar mags, I would be willing to pay a little more seeing as they do have more metal etc on them, but will they be avaliable through HK or do I need to go through a dist set up?

any info gents?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:04:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:50:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Jesus christ HK magazines are expensive, and most are cheap ass (to make) plastic!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:57:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:12:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Jesus christ HK magazines are expensive, and most are cheap ass (to make) plastic!

Another reason to not own an HK.  They hate you.

There is NO sane reason in the world why an HK P7M8 8 shot 9mm mag should cost  $51.00.

Sure there is for some people! It says HK!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:30:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Another reason to not own an HK.  They hate you.

There is NO sane reason in the world why an HK P7M8 8 shot 9mm mag should cost  $51.00.

I'd "acquire" an HK mag.  Then hold onto it and use it to demonstrate to my offspring the difference between "spending money" and "wasting money".  "HK mags, its a "more money than sense" kinda' thing you wouldn't understand...

/S2
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:57:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I have heard some bad things about the HK mags. Florplates falling off, and corrosion.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:23:15 AM EDT
[#7]
look im not made of money, I just want to try one of their heavier mags for compairson,alot fo the repeat posters on here bash HK, Im not a huge fan but I keep an open mind and like to try stuff and Test and Eval it for myself, listening to people on here all the time basied on their opinion and experience is NOT ALWAYS the best way to go, for me, to buy one and try it myself is the best way for me to judge if it is a waste of MY MONEY OR NOT, what you guys think of HK and their pricing is purly your stand point, all I asked is where can I get them and if they will be avaliable not if you like HK< or to hear you bitch about how much a mag costs. half the time I dont even want to post questions due to the amount of shitty responses I get along the lines of "why get that" or "its to much" all I wanted to know was here and if they are made avaliable, not why would I wana spend that etc.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 10:59:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
OK, usually I get accused of pushing people toward gear just because its pricey because Im a Gucci Girl Gear snob.

The point being is the HK mags do NOTHING that the GI mags dont do, and with some runs of the HK mags, they are LESS reliable.....all for a price that would let you buy 3 GI mags with replacement Magpul followers and springs.

See this thread too for some recent comments on them:

Gunsite Thread

Be all end all is, if you entend to buy them no matter what, then WHY solicit opinions????

Good God, classic Ar15.com replies. (well thanks to R_S for at least providing me with one useful post)
I didnt ask for opinions, I asked if I would be able to buy them direct from HK or would I have to do through a Dist center for HK mags, thats it, all I was solicitzing was for anyone whon know where I could get them, not if I should or would want to buy them, I KNOW I WANT TO TRY ONE, I JUST DONT KNOW WHERE TO FIND EM.  No offense, I dont think your pushy, my first post makes it pretty clear all I am looking for is info on where to get em or from who, I guess ya just didnt read my first post....  
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top