Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/26/2010 10:02:58 AM EDT
The new board appears to be up @  http://458socomforums.com/index.php.  Can't log in or register yet but a ray of hope in the making.  1943
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 4:34:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Simple Machines Forum?
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 6:04:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmm... got the same message.
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 7:07:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I think Simple Machines is the name of the forum software.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 10:16:36 AM EDT
[#4]
you guys can use this one
http://www.the458socom.com/
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:47:30 PM EDT
[#5]
I hadn't had a chance to "green light" the IT guy yet to bring old stuff over (if it can be brought over), work once again had me doing strange things at strange hours... finally can see straight again...
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hadn't had a chance to "green light" the IT guy yet to bring old stuff over (if it can be brought over), work once again had me doing strange things at strange hours... finally can see straight again...

Its cool, we know you are busy....and know that you are working toward getting it up and running.

Besides, you have until Christmas.

But if its not up by then....you can expect to find about a half dozen flea infested hogs in your yard (I know where you live).

Flint.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 2:09:36 PM EDT
[#7]
The data can surely be brought over, it's just a matter of how much work it takes to make it happen.

Don't let your IT guy tell you otherwise.

I've helped to migrate over boards where we didn't even have access to the administration section anymore, and we were able to retain all the users accounts and posts. The only things we couldn't keep were the users passwords (we had to reset them all, send out an email to each user and have them login with the new password), and users who had signed up with an invalid email address because we couldn't send the "we moved, here's how to login" email to them.

I'm looking foward to the SOCOM board finally being up. :)

I know I'm just some random internet stranger Marty, but if there's anything I can do to help with the transition you're free to PM me or email me.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top