Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 10/13/2003 7:43:48 PM EDT
I want a carbine upper put together with C More quadrail midlength handguards. I am not in a position to order the parts and install everything myself.

Bushmaster, Armalite, M & A - None of these guys will put this combination of parts together. I understand that the gas port on the barrel has to be located further down but I did not anticipate difficulty finding a reputable company to put this combo together for me.

I would like to have a chrome lined 1 in 9 barrel and chamber, mated to an A3 upper with these particular hanguards from C More. I am sure someone out there can help me spend my money before my wife does!

I posted a similar message in the uppers... section without a single response!?! What's a guy got to do to get some attention around here?

This site is the best, may it never go down again!
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 9:37:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/13/2003 9:41:32 PM EDT by Green0]
Kurt at KKF precision might be able to do this. But you have to find a person who has a barrel that you can build on with no gas port drilled (YOU DON'T WANT 2 gas ports). That is going to be the challenge. No flutes either (if you want them you will have to wait and have Kurt do them also.)
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 8:12:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/14/2003 8:12:59 PM EDT by sluggo]
RRA has chrome-lined mid-length barrels, but I think they're all pre-bans(but could be used with a threaded, pinned and welded brake if the lug was removed). They have CAR and rifle length quad-rails, but no mids yet that i know of. Sluggo
Top Top