Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 9/18/2009 12:35:32 PM EST
I need a bolt catch spring and plunger. Somehow, my dumb ass forgot to put it in when I was building my lower and just today after shooting, I noticed it missing. I know I can get these small parts from practically anywhere, but I know they'll rape me on the shipping. Other than ordering something else to make shipping worth it, is there anything else I can do? Thx
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:11:21 PM EST
I would check Midway––-pick up an extra mag or 2 to meet the $25 minimum––check the USPS option for shipping––out the door for $30 or so––-your needed parts and a couple more mags––––everybody always needs more mags––-right??
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 1:13:36 PM EST
Originally Posted By Omaha-BeenGlockin:
I would check Midway––-pick up an extra mag or 2 to meet the $25 minimum––check the USPS option for shipping––out the door for $30 or so––-your needed parts and a couple more mags––––everybody always needs more mags––-right??

Thx man. And yes, we always could use more mags!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:12:13 PM EST
I use Midway a lot for small parts. The nice thing is you know from the start if it is in stock. They are fast and you can use USPS.

However, I did an order with RRA last week. I bought 50 springs and detents @ .50 each. That one part was $1.19 each at Midway. They shipped it pretty quick by UPS. Now I don't know if I got lucky on this one, but there was no shipping charge.
My total order for the 50 springs/detents, a delta ring assembly, a carbine gas tube and two gas tube roll pins was $48.

Over all individual lower parts are cheaper at RRA than they are at Midway for DPMS.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 2:34:57 PM EST
I ordered a spring from RRA and it cost me all of .90 with shipping so just shop around.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 4:13:26 PM EST
Thanks for the replies fellas. Wen with Midway, got the spring and plunger for .99 and .89 cents plus a 20rd pmag(black), and a primer pocket uniformer tool. 43.17 shipped
Top Top