Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/18/2003 7:30:57 AM EDT
I just wanted to give the folks here at AR15.com a heads up that in our August issue (Vol 6 No 11) I have a small piece on DoubleStar Corp. and their new STAR-15 line of firearms. The article was the perfect excuse to purchase a Dissipator, something that my collection had been lacking for years.

Take it easy and keep up the good work here at AR15.com. I am trying to make one of the Black Rifle Conventions soon so I will make sure to stop in and say "Hello".

Jeff

p.s. For any of you AR15/AK47 cross-over guys and gals I put an announcement on AK-47.net about the same issue. I also have a piece on Redstar Arms new adjustable AK47 trigger in the same issue. (I really do love my job) :)

www.smallarmsreview.com

Link Posted: 5/18/2003 8:41:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/18/2003 8:41:59 AM EDT by HeavyMetal]
Jeff, I need to pick your brain. Do you know who makes the M-16 to beretta AR-70 mag adapters. I asked Peter Kokalis and he did not know. Looking forward to the next issue. I really need to subscribe as I don't ever like to miss issues but it is my excuse to go to books a million each month. BTW, You guys need to make Bulletfest as well. P.S. Put an announcement over at the AK side of this board as well.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 9:14:29 AM EDT
Well, a timely reminder to renew my subscription to SAR with my new address. Since I've moved I haven't seen a single mag - I'm thinking the post office guys have been enjoying it though !!
Top Top