Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/7/2010 1:53:27 PM EDT
I have a free float rails, I am looking to for a good sling mount. I would appreciate suggestions with pros and cons about difrerent setups as I am still new to the AR world. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:34:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out Gear Sector.  Jason's a cool guy with even cooler products.  Decide on a single or double point sling and go QD mount on everything, IMO..
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:32:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I second Gear Sector, Jason is a great guy, with very quality products, and an efficient business. The last time I made an order, I had a tracking number within 30 minutes. Fantastic customer service, fantastic products.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:36:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Gear Sector for the hat trick.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:17:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Daniel Defense and Blue Force Gear also offer a variety of options to look at.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:04:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Gear sector for a quadfecta.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:39:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Well I have to go with Midwest industries...I have both the standard on my M-15 and the HD on my AR-10 and both have the BlueForce Tactical Sling....
SASS

http://www.youtube.com/user/ETHRON1?feature=mhum#p/u/102/_sLGH8jStQQ
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:47:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Gear Sector.  I got the gear sector 2 point sling with QD adapters on both ends and the gear sector QD rail mount.  I love the rail mount b/c when you have the sling off you really don't even know the mount is there.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top