Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/19/2005 4:21:54 PM EDT
I'm looking for a more useful sling for my Dissy and have been looking at the Redi-mag two point sling, but I have a M4 style stock on the rifle. Does anybody know if their standard carbine sling with the M4 stock adaptor will work with the Dissy's full length handguards? Will the sling be long enough? What does everyone else use on their Dissy's?
Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 2:03:31 PM EDT
on mine I got a replacement plate(BMAS sling adapter pg 73 it was $13) for the colapsible stock so I could use either HK hooks(I do) or sling slots.it was$13 from bushmaster.and then I got a Tac sling from them and now I use it as a single point setup.with the stock fully colapsed it hangs about 3-4 inches under my armpit and carries all day comfy (to me).
Link Posted: 8/21/2005 8:20:16 PM EDT
Thanks mrrick. I think that if I get a side swivel adaptor my factory sling will work fine for me.
I actually played around with the sling some, I guess I had should have done that before I posted.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 1:53:36 PM EDT
after shooting yesterday the rifle was flamin hot even the FF alum handguard.I HAD to use the vertical grip to shoot.but when I left the range the carry setup let it hang in a way it doesn't easily contact me.
Top Top