Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/11/2003 9:11:40 AM EDT
I'm thinking of getting these to swivels for my LoPro.

This one would be attached to the front left side of the gun.

This one would be rear left.

Does anyone have experiece with this kind of push button swivel release system?  Also, how hard is it to install the rear spacer that the swivel mounts to?
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:35:42 AM EDT
[#1]
It should be pretty easy but it looks like you may want to go with an A1 butt stock.  It better come with it's own butt stock screw of the appropriate length unless there is something else to it.

To change the stock just remove the top screw at the back of the butt stock.  Watch for the rear take down pin detent and spring on the right side where the reciever and stock meet.  Insert sling mount/spacer thingy shown in your pic and reassemble using their replacement butt stock screw.  It will have to be longer by the looks of it.

I had one from First Samco like the one that mounts on the Picatinny rail and busted it the first day.  It was made of plastic and when you found the groove in the rail the pin would snap it locked.  It took about 6 snaps and the plastic pin broke it's head off.  Should have been made of steel.

Where are you getting these?
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:50:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Looking at getting them here . . .
[url]http://www.impactguns.com/store/kmc_mws.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 12:32:01 PM EDT
[#3]
i just ordered the front sling swivel in your first post from Impactguns.com.

they just sent an email w/ tracking number and and what not.  it shuold be here in a day or so.  It was $32, $40 w/ shipping.  They had the best price on them I could find.  Shipping was a little high I though, but that' UPS's fault.

I'm going out of town but I'l post when I get back and let you know how it is.  SHould be real tough, though.

later
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top