Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2004 8:34:54 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/22/2004 9:11:40 AM EST by Shawnr1]
I am looking for a sling swivel (rotates 360). I want to replace the sling mount on an Ace receiver adaptor. The stud threads are 10-32.

Here is a pic of the adapter.

Any suggestions?

Edited to add: Uncle Mike’s push button swivel. I have one on a Vltor stock. Anybody ever install one or had one installed?

Link Posted: 4/22/2004 12:50:53 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/28/2004 7:24:02 AM EST
Never heard of or seen that piece of gear. Why not go with a Sling Thing? I've got one of the QD versions and it's great. They make them for front and rear.

I think maybe I'm not understanding something about your post. Is this a REAR sling adapter? What type of sling are you wanting to use?
Link Posted: 4/28/2004 10:03:29 AM EST
The receiver adapter in the pic above is made to fit an AK. It is used to mount Ace stock's. I will be using a single point sling.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:06:39 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:44:22 PM EST
Thanks for the info Troy. I got it fixed. I took it to a local gunsmith. I don't know exactly what he did. I think he took a bigger sling swivel and drilled out the center.
Top Top