Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/15/2004 9:34:54 AM EDT
I am looking for a sling swivel (rotates 360).  I want to replace the sling mount on an Ace receiver adaptor.  The stud threads are 10-32.

Here is a pic of the adapter.

Any suggestions?

Edited to add:  Uncle Mike’s push button swivel.  I have one on a Vltor stock. Anybody ever install one or had one installed?  

Link Posted: 4/22/2004 1:50:53 AM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 4/28/2004 8:24:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Never heard of or seen that piece of gear.  Why not go with a Sling Thing?  I've got one of the QD versions and it's great.  They make them for front and rear.  

I think maybe I'm not understanding something about your post.  Is this a REAR sling adapter?  What type of sling are you wanting to use?
Link Posted: 4/28/2004 11:03:29 AM EDT
[#3]
The receiver adapter in the pic above is made to fit an AK.  It is used to mount Ace stock's.  I will be using a single point sling.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 10:44:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info Troy.  I got it fixed.  I took it to a local gunsmith.  I don't know exactly what he did.  I think he took a bigger sling swivel and drilled out the center.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top