Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/1/2004 5:30:28 PM EST
Maybe you guys can help me out here.I just recently got a Vltor Carbine stock and needed to find an Ambi or Lefty locking sling plate to fit my Vltor Carbine stock.The plate needs to have a rectangular slot and with no hook holes.Do you guys know which one and where can I get it?Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:45:31 PM EST
Try GG&G out of Tucson, Arizona... pretty well thought out gear for the most part, they also make a lot of redundant shiz too. But I do like the side-sling plates they put out.

www.gggaz.com
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:35:04 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:17:02 AM EST
You could also try a Daniel Defense plate. I have used both but prefer the DD ones myself.

Link Posted: 9/2/2004 4:26:53 AM EST
+1 on the DD sling plate! I also run one with my Vltor and I like much better than the GGG I had previously. The DD sits a bit lower and at an angle and so it's less likely to interfere with the charging handle. The DD is also finished nicer with no sharp edges.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 2:18:22 PM EST
Wow!
Hey thanks guys I dont know what I would do without you guys!I'm going to look into both of them and see which one I prefer.Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:22:56 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/5/2004 8:23:32 PM EST by LordStoner]

Originally Posted By realwar:
Maybe you guys can help me out here.I just recently got a Vltor Carbine stock and needed to find an Ambi or Lefty locking sling plate to fit my Vltor Carbine stock.The plate needs to have a rectangular slot and with no hook holes.Do you guys know which one and where can I get it?Thanks guys!

Tactical Link offers a receiver endplate that takes the push-button sling swivel that comes with the Vltor stock. They call the ambio sling mount the X180. I think Vltor Designed it?

ls

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:23:42 AM EST
YES,is design by Vltor and works fantastic,I'm lefty and love it,and my wife is right handed and love it too. Is a great design.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:57:00 PM EST

Originally Posted By tweeter:
Try GG&G out of Tucson, Arizona... pretty well thought out gear for the most part, they also make a lot of redundant shiz too. But I do like the side-sling plates they put out.

www.gggaz.com

+1
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:52:21 AM EST
tagged
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:08:13 AM EST

Originally Posted By LordStoner:

Tactical Link offers a receiver endplate that takes the push-button sling swivel that comes with the Vltor stock. They call the ambio sling mount the X180. I think Vltor Designed it?

ls

www.tacticallink.com/images/online_catalog/X180_online.jpg

I just ordered on of those not 30 seconds ago for Ashleys new sling. The only thing I didn't like was they charged $8.95 for shipping.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:10:46 PM EST
Does the tactical link end plate allow the stock to be fully closed? Are there any push button end plate type sling attachments that allow the stock to be fully closed? I don't think the DD one does, and I am not sure about KAC's.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 4:14:36 AM EST
Anybody know if there is a sling plate for the Vltor that wil take the HK style hooks?

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:13:34 AM EST

Originally Posted By Lancelot:
Anybody know if there is a sling plate for the Vltor that wil take the HK style hooks?

I ordered my vltor from cmmginc and it came with a clip type sling plate! There are lots of people that make them being GG&G being one of them.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 10:18:43 AM EST

Originally Posted By LordStoner:

ls

www.tacticallink.com/images/online_catalog/X180_online.jpg

Eric did design it, and it works GREAT!
Top Top