Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/11/2004 11:17:18 AM EST
What is that sling called that has a hook or some type of clip that clamps to a collapsable stock, that the other end ties to the front site?

I THINK the isrealis use this sling on thier carbs.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:46:39 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/11/2004 11:49:25 AM EST by double_r76]
You might find some info in THIS THREAD. It was hidden about a dozen posts down from your thread...

ETA: Here's ANOTHER THREAD on the second page of this forum...
Top Top