Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/27/2007 9:14:47 PM EST

Can switch out the sliding (military-style, factory Bushmaster) stock to a A2 type fixed stock without changing out the buffer tubes or are they different?

I like fixed stocks better!

Link Posted: 2/27/2007 9:19:21 PM EST
If you're asking about a collapsing stock, then yes you need to change the buffer, buffer tube, and spring as well. You could probably find an entire assembly for cheap on the EE.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 9:47:01 PM EST

Thanks! Is it pretty easy to change out? Tools?
Link Posted: 2/28/2007 2:00:00 AM EST
easy to chage.

see the tacked thread in the build it your self section for tips/tools.
Top Top