Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/7/2005 6:51:44 PM EDT
Are you considered a right handed shooter if you grip the trigger w/ your right hand or vice versa?

Thank you,

-R

(Trying to win a bet)
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:53:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Which hand do you point Peter with when you take a wizz ?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:59:39 PM EDT
[#2]
you can't be serious.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Absolutely... unless your are cross-dick dominant
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Which hand do you point Peter with when you take a wizz ?

You musta taken basic marksmanship training in the Navy
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:04:41 PM EDT
[#5]
But sir, I've always been "left testicle" dominant.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:05:41 PM EDT
[#6]
hinking.gif.......Thanks for clearing that up for me StealthyBlagga.... you must be REAL board.....

Ok......Maby this will be more clear......

I am right handed, but squeeze the trigger with my left hand and hold the barrel with my right....
Are you considered a right or left handed shooter by the hand you steady the barrel with or the hand you squeeze the trigger with?

Thanks,

-R
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:11:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Seriously (not so much fun, but) you go by the trigger hand. If you pull the trigger with your left hand, then you are shooting left handed. This means you may want to choose a left-handed rifle, depending on the kind of rifle you use.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:21:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Thank you Stealthy-B.

Just resolving a question. I knew the answer to but had to prove to my litte bro, Video Game Gun expert, that I knew what I was talking about....

His point was that if you are right handed it would seem that you would want to steady the barrel with your most apt hand.....and squeeze with the left......

-R

(Wow people sure get sarcastic if you ask a question round here)
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:42:50 PM EDT
[#10]
ARFcom Rule #15: If you really want a serious answer, you won't get it in the first 15 minutes.

WIZZO
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top