Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 10:28:04 AM EDT
I just spoke with Phil Seberger,

If you live outside the state of california and follow the legal steps to obtain a silencer with your local and federal law enforcemet agencies you can now purchase OPSINC Cans, and the Original SPR threaded Break and Silencer systems prefered by operators in special forces groups.

Phil Seberger.Jr
1-530-474-3777 Home
P.O.Box 377 Shingletown Ca. 96088

If you live in the state of California you will have to be in Law Enforcement and obtain the equipment from your department which it will be registered to.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:26:21 AM EDT
Well, what's the price?

I have a MSTN/Frank White SPR barrels with the OPS Inc compensator and matching shoulder ring.

I would love to finally get one.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 11:39:38 AM EDT
I just checked the site and all the costs are POR, we use to have them listed.

I believe they are reducing the cost of most of the smaller caliber "can's" due to the large runs lately.

I would suggest you get in touch with Phil at the Above address, e-mail or phone # to find out the specifics.

Top Top