Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/22/2006 6:44:38 PM EDT
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I didn't see any other to put it. I just wanted to find out how to put a signature in my post, I searched the site but couldn't find anything on it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:47:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Team Members only I beleive.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:47:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Become a paying member.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:54:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I wasa thinking that was it, how much is it to become a team member? I can't believe how fast you get responses here, I'm used to having to waite a day or tow on other forums. hippie.gif
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#4]
$26 a yr....check at the store if interested

IBTL
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:01:52 PM EDT
[#5]
$24.00 a year
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:12:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
$24.00 a year

they went back down? could have sown i paid $26 last yr (was $25 yr before)

oh well--its worth it as the "search" feature as a team member kicks the std member's near non-existant search feature
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:18:01 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

oh well--its worth it as the "search" feature as a team member kicks the std member's near non-existant search feature

+1   and the archives
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:54:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I wasa thinking that was it, how much is it to become a team member? I can't believe how fast you get responses here, I'm used to having to waite a day or tow on other forums.

store.ar15.com/store/category.html?cat=2
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:11:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Team Members only I beleive.

Worth every penny, IMHO.

I have saved so much on shooting gear since I found this place it has paid for itself many times over!
(Of course, I have bought a BUNCH of stuff I never would have needed if I hadn't found Arfcom in the first place, so... )
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 2:31:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I have saved so much on shooting gear since I found this place it has paid for itself many times over!
(Of course, I have bought a BUNCH of stuff I never would have needed if I hadn't found Arfcom in the first place, so... )

That last statement is so true it is scary. (scary to think of the real number )

On second thought, harleyrider................

two images come to mind.............

RUN!!

or

EJECT!!!

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:18:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Just do this  It's free!

_________________________________________________________________________________
 Make the world Zombie free.  Vote for creamation!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:54:47 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Just do this  It's free!

_________________________________________________________________________________
onfinite.com/libraries/800315/102.jpg

I didn't realize someone was giving away Red Xs...
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:13:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just do this  It's free!

onfinite.com/libraries/800315/102.jpg

I didn't realize someone was giving away Red Xs...

It was up yesterday, but my image host site is down right now, so the image won't appear until it's back up...

It's just a small pic of an AR that says non paying member, about the size of a avatar...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top