Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2009 6:35:35 PM EDT
I picked this up at a gunshow recently.  The light, foregrip, batteries and case all for $80 and in great shape. Put it on my bushmaster carbon-15 and its rock-solid feeling.  Anyone experienced with other lights care to point out something I might be missing out on by not going with a more popular make like streamlight or surefire?  Feel free to hate on it all you want, you wont hurt my feelings.

Heres a Pic:
http://www.tucsonpictures.com/pics/2009-02/00-01-07-2009-0002.jpg

Basic Functions:  Trigger actuated, 2 brightness levels, strobe setting, saftey switch, storage cavity in grip.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:45:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Where does it say it's made?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#2]
My 556 SWAT came with one. Bought it when they first came out. Never really liked the grip. Always preferred Tango Down. Did not like having two triggers on the same gun, could only justify if I had a M204.

Always liked the light though. Been carrying daily. I sold my grip for as much as you gave for the grip and light. Think you got a pretty good deal.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top