Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/3/2003 9:17:47 AM EDT
I own a beautiful and geared up OA93 pistol which shoots great and I love it. I paid a lot for it though so I am thinking that if the ban is going to sunset maybe I should sell it now and buy a new one for even a lower price.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 9:48:56 AM EDT
I believe they made a very small run of those before the ban if I am not mistaken. Personally I would eat any potential loss of value given my interest in the pistol, and its rarety.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 10:01:56 AM EDT
Keep it if you like it. I know everyone has their opinion on the ban.. But.. I have never seen any Govt entity do anything that really benefits us.. I see so many uninformed / politically correct people out there to think that this ban will go away.. It will sunset.. but probably be replaced with something else much worse. Im gonna take a chance and buy another preban.. If the ban goes and stays gone, Ive got an expensive old gun.. If its replaced Ive still got one.. My .02.. John
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 10:21:35 AM EDT
Unless you need to sell it to buy food . . .
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 1:24:02 PM EDT
If it was a carbon-15 pistol, I would say dump it because you could build a "real" AR pistol when the ban ends, but since an OA93 is a "real" AR pistol I would keep it. I would love to own one of those pistols and so would alot of other guys on this board.
Top Top