Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/21/2005 8:10:47 PM EDT
Rank Newbie here; With only 120 rds. through my new ArmaLite M15 20" post - ban plain - Jane, I took the plunge to bring it to it's basic as God intended actually non - neutered ANGELIC configuration w/ Phantom FC2 FH and new FSB w/ ANGELIC bayonet lug as installed by ADCO. Just an ArmaLite M15 w/FH and bayo lug. I'm very happy to report it looks absolutely factory, and I'm strange for cosmetic fit and finish. ADCO does a great quick job. Being somewhat anal, the FH is about 1/16" off. Any damage done if I attempt to bring it over just a hair? If so, I'll certainly leave it. Won't be able to shoot it for several weeks. The anticipation is tough.- Thanks- Bugler
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:16:25 PM EDT
If you have an amorer's wrench, by all means give it a try, the flash suppressor should move.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:25:42 PM EDT
Thank you, Mr. Duffy. I'll give it a twirl.
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 8:29:25 PM EDT
By the way, Mr. Duffy, a friend up north sent me a bumper sticker which states "Not all the French are annoying; some are dead." Hope it's not too much of a dupe - Bugler
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 9:53:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/21/2005 9:53:51 PM EDT by Duffy]
hehe, I like the French people I've met, but as a nation it sucks ass. Your flash suppressor will have peel washers or crush washer, sometimes both. If it's a 20" or 16" the flash suppressor should not be permanently attached. Both peel and crush washers will have some slack. If you don't have an armorer's wrench you oughta get one, but a 3/4" wrench will do the job too
Top Top