Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/23/2004 9:09:44 AM EDT
I have been wanting an AR for a long time but decided to wait until after the ban.  I have finally made the decision to purchase a Bushmaster 16in M4 Carbine.

It is exactly everything I want in an AR but since this will be the last gun I will be able to buy for a long time (The wife will divorce me hesitant.
From everything I have read for years now you can't go wrong with A,B,C and RRA.......

So what do you think; will I be happy with the Bushy?

Thanks,

Person

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:15:58 AM EDT
[#1]
You will be happy. Just try to find a good deal so you'll have some money left over for toys and ammo.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:36:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I already have 20 hi caps I got a really good deal on a year ago and also 1000 rnds of ammo because I knew I would own an AR at some point.

So I will be ready to go for a while until I decide I need some optics and also a light.............

Person
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:46:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Be sure to take your wife shooting with you. Once she finds out how much fun AR's can be, paying for the other stuff that you know you're going to want to buy, will be a much easier pill to swallow.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top