Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2004 2:29:28 AM EDT
I purchased a LEO6920 from a reputable dealer who is also doing some barrel work as well (change to a 14.5" colt M4, 1/7 twist, chrome lined, perm attached vortex, refinishing, etc). They charged my CC over 2 weeks ago for everything but haven't sent a receipt. I have tried numerous tines to get one gut get "the email receipt has an attachment so your email provider won't accept it" even though I have received one from them earlier using the same email. I have even asked them to send it through snail mail over 1 week ago and still haven't got it.

Thay seem very nice but I am getting a little worried- just want confirmation that I'm getting the weapon i ordered. Thoughts?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:36:31 AM EDT
[#1]
if it's from a reputable dealer and you used a credit card, I wouldn't worry too much.  the email was probably just some technical difficulty.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:37:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Seems alot of places are seeling them and they dont have them in yet.  
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:41:25 PM EDT
[#3]
They definately had them in; still didn't get the receipt today.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:35:34 PM EDT
[#4]
It's been three weeks; still no receipt. Should my ass be puckering or letting it ride (so to speak!)?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top