Posted: 2/12/2006 1:54:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 10:57:55 AM EDT by Moe-Ron]
Here is one post. Any others?

Gunblast day 3

Custom Glock Day 3

Cheers
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:04:44 AM EDT
DAMN that HK416 near the bottom is SHORT for 14.5

anyone else see this? I want one so bad but does anyone know if the public can purchase them yet?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:09:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SanTifiQue:
DAMN that HK416 near the bottom is SHORT for 14.5

anyone else see this? I want one so bad but does anyone know if the public can purchase them yet?

It is mis-marked

I believe it to be a 10.5" version

and, No.

No plans from everything I have read - and that includes someone who posted a quote from the Show.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:30:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 5:31:15 AM EDT by metalsaber]
Looking through page 2 and half way down. Check out Angela Barrett of Barrett firearms. OMG!!!! is this a daughter or wife? If its a daughter plz say she's available.

Check Page 2

Edit: I dont see a ring
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:51:21 AM EDT
Daughter. She was a topic starter on a few threads last year also. Ex-married IIRC. Definitely a very atttractive woman and an incredible smile.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:26:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Kihn:
Daughter. She was a topic starter on a few threads last year also. Ex-married IIRC. Definitely a very atttractive woman and an incredible smile.

Nice
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:00:14 AM EDT
The gun is nice too.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:01:44 AM EDT
Hands off. She's mine.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:59:35 AM EDT

No plans from everything I have read - and that includes someone who posted a quote from the Show.[/quote]

Redfisher, mind relaying where you saw the quote about HK 416's NOT being sold to civvies? This is one of the main reasons I've been following the SHOT threads but haven't seen any info on that. Thx!

Will
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:14:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By WillMunny:
No plans from everything I have read - and that includes someone who posted a quote from the Show.[/quote]

Redfisher, mind relaying where you saw the quote about HK 416's NOT being sold to civvies? This is one of the main reasons I've been following the SHOT threads but haven't seen any info on that. Thx!

Will

Me too.

Lets recap. New AUG. New Sig. New S&W AR's. FN stepped up and released the civi P90.

Come on HK throw us a bone. Build it here and help support US jobs and the economy.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:31:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2006 10:34:54 AM EDT by Buck_Naked]

Originally Posted By WillMunny:

Will

It might have been this post he was referring to:

PS: Oh Hay! I almost forgot. Also at the SHOT Show was display the HK 416 rifles. Guess, what, the HK representatives told me that the HK 416 are NOT AVAILABLE and will not be for several years to come. Also, Colt had on display their Advanced Law Enforcement Carbine (LE1020), a gas piston operated AR 15 / M16 / M4 type firearm. Oh, you guess, this weapon will NOT BE AVAILABLE to the civilian market. So all of you guts who badmouthing the SIG 556 that will be available verses the Colt and HK gas piston rifles that will not be available, are not making a lot of sense to me.

From this thread here:

Thread

To be honest, I take most of these comments with a grain of salt. Seems like the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing anyway...
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:55:59 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Buck_Naked:
To be honest, I take most of these comments with a grain of salt. Seems like the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing anyway...

Good advice. I have read that the new AUG will NOT be available for several YEARS, but it doesn't matter because they have no plans to release it to civilians. I think this was in a thread about how the AUG will be released so....

Cheers
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:08:00 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:39:16 AM EDT

Thanks BN. I totally agree that we're gonna have to wait a bit for eveything to settle down and for the truth to come out on some of this stuff. In the course of the last 48 hours I've read--most of it here on ARFcom--that:
1. The piston Colt will be sold to civvies AND it will not be sold to civvies
2. The FN SCAR will be sold to civvies "soon" AND the FN SCAR will be sold to civvies "in a few years" and the FN SCAR may not be sold to civvies at all
3. The Steyr AUG will be sold to civvies soon AND will not be sold to civvies ever

Makes you wonder who everyone's talking to? I guess that's just the Internet for ya.

YMMV.

Will
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:03:26 PM EDT
I'll just be over here, sipping my Victory Gin in amusement.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:55:15 PM EDT
Any more day 3? Where is ARFs 2/11?
Top Top