Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/26/2006 7:20:49 PM EDT

I'm planning on getting an ACOG, perhaps a TA31, and when surfing online came across North Idaho Shooting Supply.  

nisupplyonline.com/trijicon_scopes.html

Their prices on ACOGs seem pretty low.

Have any of you heard of them?  order from them?  Are they a scam?

Just wondering.  Thanks.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Those prices aren't bad, really, but I think it'd behoove you to check out eaglefirearms.net.  Their ACOG prices are unparalleled.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 8:52:16 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for eaglefirearms.net
they have unbeatable prices and great service.  You have to email a request for the ACOG prices.  Cheapest prices ive seen anywhere.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:27:03 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 for a site dealer.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:35:32 AM EDT
[#4]
They (NISS) didn't have the NSN I wanted in stock, YMMV.

If fact finding the one I was looking for turned out to be the problem........., I bought my NSN from Optics Planet 'cus nobody here had one in stock (3/18th).

Mike

ps - turned out I paid about the same at OP as I would have at eagle......, alot less than some other dealers here.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:47:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Those prices aren't bad, really, but I think it'd behoove you to check out eaglefirearms.net.  Their ACOG prices are unparalleled.

I went on their site, clicked on the ACOG scopes, saw their prices and wondered "what's so great about these prices ?"

I didn't notice the big red letters that I had to email them for their current price list.  lol.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:54:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
+1 for eaglefirearms.net
they have unbeatable prices and great service.  You have to email a request for the ACOG prices.  Cheapest prices ive seen anywhere.

Thanks.  

I received their current prices by email. Those prices are indeed impressive !!  

Anyone here actually order from EagleFirearms.net?  How was it (service)?  shipping ? commo/email ? reliability ?

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:21:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
+1 for eaglefirearms.net

Thanks.  

I received their current prices by email. Those prices are indeed impressive !!  

Anyone here actually order from EagleFirearms.net?  How was it (service)?  shipping ? commo/email ? reliability ?

They are GREAT people.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:24:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Oh, sweet!  They're right here in CO.  I am calling them tomorrow.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:52:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Eagle ROCKS!!!! I recently bought a custom Mid length RRA A4 and a Trijicon TA31F ACOG from them--their prices and customer service is second to NONE!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:35:57 PM EDT
[#10]
They are a mile from my house and have lots of my money.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top