Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2005 3:00:26 PM EDT
1.  With the MAGPUL Enhanced follower installed your limited to 28 rounds, with the "Green" follower how many rounds can you get in the magazine?

2.  Will a Hogue Rubber AR15 grip get in the way of a MAGPUL EXTENDED TRIGGER GUARD?

3.  Will a VLTOR Rubber Buttpad fit on a Bushmaster telestock?

4.  AR-15 Recoil Buffer™ from Buffer Technologies - Fact or Fiction?

5.  Are civlians not allowed to "legally" own 30 rnd magazines that say "FOR LE/GOVT USE ONLY"?  I ask becuase it seems rather hard to find "unmarked" magazines.  My plan is to buy a few more Bushmaster magazines to go with a SEBR purchase.

30rd Bushmasters with green followers for $19.99/pop
http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/magazines/8448670.asp

*OR!*

Black T Finished 30 Round Mags w/ Enhanced Follower
http://www.talonarms.com/talonarms/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=316

A couple of these bad babies for $27.00/pop

/end n00b questions h.gif
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:31:46 PM EDT
[#1]
#5-  Depends upon your State law, for most States, marking no longer mean squat.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:35:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Just make sure you check out the Magazines forum in the EE before you drop $20 a piece on Bushmaster mags!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:35:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just make sure you check out the Magazines forum in the EE before you drop $20 a piece on Bushmaster mags!

+1
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:36:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Boom = teh man

(teh in place of 'the' is considered cool)
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 1:30:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Military Spec. calls for a Magnese Phosphate finish on AR15's? Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks rather dull/matte.  Who else besides H&K and (P.O.F. USA) use a Blank Teflon finish?

T i A
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top