Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 5:46:56 PM EDT
What company makes the hand guards with four rails that i see marines with on there m16a4's ??
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:50:40 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What company makes the hand guards with four rails that i see marines with on there m16a4's ??

Knight's Armament Co.

www.knightarmco.com/
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:13:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Thak you, Do you know have anyone that sells these or can you only get them from knight directly ?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:06:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Just FYI, unless you're looking to duplicate the issue M16A4 exactly, there are rail systems that are at least as good (or better) for cheaper.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:44:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Check the equipment exchange.  Thats where I got my M5 from.  I think MSTN and Bravo Co. have them in stock as well...
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:45:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thak you, Do you know have anyone that sells these or can you only get them from knight directly ?

Knight's Armament forends are usually sold by their dealers and off the top of my head, some AR15.com Industry partners/ dealers sells them and here are a few, there are more.

OperationParts.com website link

Eagle Firearms website link

You could also click on the Equipment Exchange tab of this page (or any other pages - upper right hand corner of the page) and go to the "upper - new parts" board and find a dealer that sells them.

Another way is to do a search, click the Search button and type "Knights", pick Equipment Exchange and pick the longest time the ad you are looking for, maybe 14 or 30 days. Then click the search button.

There are other rail brands the military are using like LaRue and Samson but they are free floating type.

Here's a thread link with a lot of info about railed forends.

FAQ: The Big Thread On FF & Railed Forends thread link
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top