Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 5:28:59 AM EST
My pre-ban sendra has a screw installed as a stop to prevent the selector from rotating on around like a full-auto. Has anyone seen this before? Does that affect it's resale price? Any imput is appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 11:06:46 AM EST
My sendra has a "bump" to stop the safety from going past the semi location...I've never seen a screw placed there for that purpose. Does the screw go all the way thru the lower's wall and is it visible inside? Sounds like a home made solution by someone...If its factory, it would be interesting! Have any pictures?
Link Posted: 1/9/2003 4:16:57 PM EST
I hadn't got any response so I posted the same question in the Rifles, Uppers, Lowers, Barrels, and more section. I sent an e-mail to Troy and he was going to post a picture for me. You will be able to see what I am talking about. The lower has a screw installed where most have a stop(selector on fire). There is also a stop where it would be on auto(M16). I was thinking the manufacturers were required at some time to change the lowers as to prevent rotation of the selector. I was thinking this screw might have been a factory "quick fix" so they could market receivers already built.That's my thought. Any info is greatly appreciated
Top Top