Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/19/2003 5:38:20 PM EDT
I have just purchased a new Vector UZI and I need to sell off some of my toys.  I am auctioning my items off as I really have no idea what somebody is willing to pay and I just need the money for the CC bill in a couple weeks!

Following is what I am selling:

Bushmaster SPR AR-15 upper with KAC FF RAS

Yes, this is a Bushmaster Flattop with a 20-inch HBAR, GG&G flip up front sight and a full length KAC FF RAS!!!  She shoots as great as she looks!

Colt DCM CMP AR-15 Upper

Colt A2 upper with 0.5x0.5 MOA Match appeture sight, Blackstar 1:8 DCM Profile Stainless barrel with cuff weights.  She will take the full course if you can do your part!

Eagle Arms AR-10 Heavy Match Upper

You can only get this upper as part of a complete Eagle Arms Heavy Match AR-10.  Look at the pics!

Beyond these I am also selling the following:

1. Aries Mk 258 Night Vision Scope
2. Bayonet for Imbel FN FAL rifle
3. ARMS #5 Scope mount for AR-15
4. Bushmaster Carry Handle (AR-15 A3 flattop)
5. Leather Mag Pouch for AK (works with AR, FAL, M14)
16. Trijicon RX-06 Reflex II optic 12.9 MOA Triangle rectacle

I know auctions are not popular here but I tried to be fair with a $0.01 starting price and NO RESERVE!  

See:  MY AUCTIONS HERE

I just need the money for the RR UZI bill and I hope that some of you will be interested in some of my high end toys to help me out!

Thanks,
QB
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 5:55:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I put in a bid, what the hell.

Also bookmarking my place
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top