Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/27/2004 4:57:24 PM EST
I just got this target scope. Anyhow, it has a turret knobe that says "Boresight" on it. When I turn it, it brings up this toothpick like thing in the center of my view. I've never owned a scope with this on it and I am curious what it is for.

I have my own ideas, but I'm afriad I could be missing out on something good here.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:39:43 PM EST
What model, make?
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:17:37 PM EST
Blazer (I believe a generic of simmons), 6-24x50mm

That's all I know. It was some cheap scope I picked up to try it out.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:08:04 PM EST
The toothpick thingy is to put on the bullet hole with the crosshairs at point of aim. then match crosshair and toothpick thingy up to zero.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:54:02 PM EST
Hereafter, the toothpick thingie shall be denoted by the technical designation, "TT".
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:37:18 PM EST
ah... that makes sense. Now if I just had a bench that was stable enough to use it.
Top Top