Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/4/2003 4:50:12 AM EST
I saw a picture a few days ago that showed a scope mounted on a flat top with a small reflex type red dot mounted ontop of the scope. How is this done? Where can one get the mount?
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 5:00:03 AM EST
If the scope was a trijicon ACOG go to [url]specwargear.com[/url] for the mount. If the scope was a conventional rifle scope I'd ask Wes or Paul at [url]mstn.biz[/url] I think they carry the arms mounts that will work. Just e-mail them and they will give you a quick asnwer.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:03:46 AM EST
I got my scope (6.5-20x44) on my 16 v-match flattop+carry handle) (Thanks FrankSquid!), and had enough rail in the front to just barely fit the little BSA red dot projection (pressure switch). It's funny as heck, and once sighted in, should give me a nice less than 5o yards (during the day) laser projection and allowing me to use the scope for anything else... Flat top has Carry handle, but I put the carry handle all the way back (it has a little give, about a quarter of an inch), giving me a total of maybe half to 3/4 of an inch to attach the laser... I should post pic... wish I had DSL or cable, I'd host it myself...
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 11:05:56 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/8/2003 11:14:43 PM EST by gj]
[img]http://community.webshots.com/sym/image1/2/11/66/31521166uLIIdKzhEm_ph.jpg[/img] [url]http://community.webshots.com/sym/image1/2/11/66/31521166uLIIdKzhEm_ph.jpg[/url] Was it one like this? For more info [email]radiationslave@hotmail.com[/email]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:33:34 AM EST
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid62/pd7e54cd450cf948c7d491f7165febe1a/fc1d68c9.jpg[/img] ARMS #22 rings with the TRC and TRR additions on the front ring. Dr Optics with rail mount on top of that.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 8:20:14 PM EST
Yea, thats exactly what I wanted. Thanks Guys
Top Top