Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2008 12:35:31 AM EDT
I have a .223/5.56 SBR'd lower and would like to get a 9mm

Since it's just a toy, i dont want to spend much.

Whats the cheapest 9mm converstion that will work with my 5.56 lower?  
Also which setups have the best priced magazines (im sick of $90 h&k's 9mm mags) ?  
Does the beta mag work on all conversions?

thanks
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 1:31:26 AM EDT
[#1]
The Beta-C mag only works with Colt style systems. I'm a fan of the Colt style system as well. Olympic makes a different sytem that uses Sten mags. You can use unmodified UZI mags with a Hy-tech mag block and colt system upper. But if you want to use a beta-c drum then i recommend a Hahn deticated mag block and get some C-Products 9mm magazines and a RRA 9mm upper and 9mm buffer. Also does your hammer have a notch in it? If it does then i would change out the hammer with a DPMS hammer.
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 1:24:21 AM EDT
[#2]
got a DPMS :-) .  you know whats the cheapest i'm going to spend?   i rather not spend much on the 9mm conversion becasue i want to spend on the surpressor
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 2:50:47 AM EDT
[#3]
What kind of a suppressor are you going to get?
Link Posted: 1/23/2008 1:15:48 PM EDT
[#4]
not sure, some 3lug one because i will get an mp5 clone soon
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top