Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 11/18/2012 9:09:12 AM EST
I've been waiting for Palmettos kit to come back in stock but I grew impatient and grabbed the stock from BCM ($56) and the A2 spring ($4), then got the A2 tube ($19) and A2 buffer ($10) from PSA.

I'm going from my MOE adjustable to the fixed and was wondering what people's opinions were so far. I'm thinking the rifle buffer system will lessen the already light recoil and slightly heavier stock should balance the rifle out more.

Plus the storage space will be a plus and although my MOE didnt wiggle much it was noticeable the fixed should be solid.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 9:52:49 AM EST
MOE stuff is light, HD, low cost. I love it.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 10:41:02 AM EST
Im excited to throw it on my varmint build. Should give a better cheekweld than the classic A2
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 2:19:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By Jlottes1:
Im excited to throw it on my varmint build. Should give a better cheekweld than the classic A2
I'm curious why you say this. Did I miss a memo or something?

I know everyone is different, but I'm just not seeing it.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 9:57:50 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:16:57 PM EST

Originally Posted By Magpul:
Originally Posted By kaos:

I'm curious why you say this. Did I miss a memo or something?

I know everyone is different, but I'm just not seeing it.

The MOE rifle cheek weld is wider than the A2 stock with a slight angle to it.

We tried several variations and the one used on the MOE rifle stock proved to be the most popular with our testers.
I'll check it out ASAP.
My thanks for the data point.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 7:01:03 PM EST

I put mine on my varmint/heavy barrel rifle and expect to like it (I haven't shot it since the change).
Top Top