Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/25/2003 6:21:25 AM EDT
I really don't want to beat a dead horse, but I have been reading John Farnham's sayings and it seems as if S&B had a reputation of blowing up rifles two or three years ago.

Have they improved their QC since then?

I shot part of a box the other day and it seemed no more or no less accurate than most other $3.50 to $4.00 a box ammo. I sure would hate to give it a pass, if I found a case at a good price, if they have fixed the problem(s).

Tnx.
Him
Link Posted: 9/25/2003 6:38:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Acutally just looking back a few pages would have gotten ya this: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=169795&w=searchPop[/url], as the Ammunition Review threads have only recently been started......

Mike
Link Posted: 9/26/2003 6:58:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.

I think the reports of split cases are enough to make me shy away.

Cheers!
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top