Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/11/2006 4:19:03 AM EDT
Is there such a thing? Who sells it?

I want to stay stock, but switch out only the actual aperture. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:41:24 AM EDT
I think Ashley makes one. Or you could get one of the BUIS that uses one.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:24:08 PM EDT
Ashley is now XS Sights. It's a drop-in replacement for the standard aperture. Midway and Brownell's carry them.
Top Top