Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/30/2003 3:16:16 AM EDT
Hello AR15 Brethren,

I believe in doing-the-right-thing, and w/SableCO, doing-the-right-thing is allowing Donnie to make amends!

Customer Service was subpar, and I cancelled my order prior to talking w/Donnie.

I finally spoke w/him, and he was very apologetic, and genuinely sincere - I believe.

So, I told him to continue w/my order.

I will post again, and let you know once order is received/inspected.

Hope everyone offers the same consideration!

Thunder25, Out.
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 4:25:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a very good experience with SABLE CO. Donnie was both helpful and prompt with his service. I was a newbie when I placed order with him and I now realize my repeated questions might have been annoying but he was a great help, courteous,professional and accurate with asnswers to my questions. I ordered ARMS mounts and Aimpoint ML2. I am completely satisfied with product and SABLE CO service.
based on my experience I'd give a thumbs up to this guy
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 10:53:37 AM EDT
[#2]
This was VERY unusual for SableCO.I bet Donnie chewed some serious butt!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 11:55:17 AM EDT
[#3]
I stopped doing business with them, when the refused to call me back, after I left messages.

ls
Link Posted: 8/30/2003 12:17:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Some businesses have no need to appologize so much.

Next order, give ADCO a try. See what it's like to be treated like a customer.

Pete
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 11:18:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought they had a good rep so I ordered from them.  I did not like that they charged my credit card before they shipped my order, but i waited. After about a month I was getting ready to cancel and finally did. I have called several times to get them to finally do the cancellation, but it has not gone through in 3 weeks now. So nearly two months after getting billed and over two months after ordering, I had to file a complaint through my credit card company before their 2 month limit expired.  The people at Sable Co seem nice, but from what I can tell business is getting ahead of them or else they are really having major computer troubles like they said once.  The whole situation would have been ok if they would have just waited until they got the parts in and actually shipped before billing me. I might have waited several months for somethign i had not paid for yet.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top