Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/22/2005 3:29:15 AM EDT

has anyone shot any of the S&B ss109 in the green box's? if so, what were your experinces and would you use it again?

thanks in advance
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:34:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 3:39:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey , why not actually take a look first before posting?

This thread is on page 2 here in the Ammunition forum and would have dealt directly with your question: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=260898

Not to mention the fact that above "tacked" to the top of the Ammunition Forum is a link here: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=169729, which contains a review of this ammo......

Welcome aboard, but do yourself a favor and use your head for something besides a hat rack.

Mike
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:40:22 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hey hy
This thread is on page 2 here in the Ammunition forum and would have dealt directly with your question: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=260898

Not to mention the fact that above "tacked" to the top of the Ammunition Forum is a link here: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=169729, which contains a review of this ammo......

Welcome aboard, but do yourself a favor and use your head for something besides a hat rack.

Mike

that is certainly a much better answer than the one before, thanks a lot, dickhead...

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 7:27:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Man that dude was hard on evil berthe
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:11:32 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hey , why not actually take a look first before posting?

Mike

Get up on the wrong side of the bed again?

I have shot a little S&B, wasn't really that impressed.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:18:17 PM EDT
[#6]
I had no problem with it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:26:31 AM EDT
[#7]
I just shot up about 120 rounds of S&B's M193-equivalent, and it was fine.  Not too dirty, at least as consistent as I was, hot enough.  This batch was in their newer green and yellow boxes, bought from Cabellas...
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 9:54:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

that is certainly a much better answer than the one before, thanks a lot, dickhead...

You *are* new here. Why are you getting upset about someone pointing out the fact that it's common courtesy to first READ a little before postig subjects which have been covered ad nauseam? Besides - it's a CoC violation to start personal attacks.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You *are* new here. Why are you getting upset about someone pointing out the fact that it's common courtesy to first READ a little before postig subjects which have been covered ad nauseam? Besides - it's a CoC violation to start personal attacks.

Actually, I think Mr Wilson is mellowing in his old age. He's usually a bit more to the point!

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#10]
dont let a lot of the anti S&B gossip sway you. their SS109 is probably their best product. i have found it to be as hot as M855 back when i could find it. pretty accurate too. leaps and bounds better than their 55gr loads. it comes in a mint green box with black writing.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top