Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 2/14/2013 6:44:47 PM EDT
Has anybody bought or know anything about Strike Industries? They have some very sweet muzzle brake compensators. Also, they have 16" and 14.5" in carbine and mid-length barrel extensions. The compensators resemble the Noveske KX3, but they fit exact to the end of the extension to give a really cool slim-line look.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:21:15 PM EDT
Barrel extension = fake can = pointless accessory = waste of money
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:50:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By sd_norske:
Barrel extension = fake can = pointless accessory = waste of money

I agree. Only reason would be if you're waiting on a sbr stamp to come back and are to anxious to shoot your rifle to wait. Assuming the extension is pinned and the appropriate length
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:12:54 PM EDT
What about the muzzle brake compensators? I have a couple of Noveske's pigs and was wondering about the the Strike Industries version, sound comparison wise? Being that they are a new company and have never heard of them before, their prices are very reasonable. Each of their compensators are $39.95. A KX3 set me back today $180, just because I know they are worth it and there are none on the market anymore. If anybody has any input on the compensators I would appreciate the feedback.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 5:52:45 AM EDT
Originally Posted By goodoltexasboy:
What about the muzzle brake compensators? I have a couple of Noveske's pigs and was wondering about the the Strike Industries version, sound comparison wise? Being that they are a new company and have never heard of them before, their prices are very reasonable. Each of their compensators are $39.95. A KX3 set me back today $180, just because I know they are worth it and there are none on the market anymore. If anybody has any input on the compensators I would appreciate the feedback.

Meh. If you need a comp like a kx3 then it's worth a shot. And whoever told you that kx3's are rare lied to you, they come up in the EE below $100 almost daily. I think a fair price for a used one is about $75 bucks.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:43:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By durabo:

Meh. If you need a comp like a kx3 then it's worth a shot. And whoever told you that kx3's are rare lied to you, they come up in the EE below $100 almost daily. I think a fair price for a used one is about $75 bucks.

In all fairness, they are selling quick at about $100-110 on the EE right now. I've been watching closely because I have one to sell.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 6:22:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By CKxx:
Originally Posted By durabo:

In all fairness, they are selling quick at about $100-110 on the EE right now. I've been watching closely because I have one to sell.

Just because there are a bunch of idiots buying them at $100 doesn't mean they are worth that or you can't find them cheaper with a bit of luck or patience. Artificial inflation is just that, artificial.
Top Top