Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2013 6:44:47 PM EDT
Has anybody bought or know anything about Strike Industries? They have some very sweet muzzle brake compensators. Also, they have 16" and 14.5" in carbine and mid-length barrel extensions. The compensators resemble the Noveske KX3, but they fit exact to the end of the extension to give a really cool slim-line look.
Link Posted: 2/14/2013 7:21:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Barrel extension = fake can = pointless accessory = waste of money
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 5:50:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Barrel extension = fake can = pointless accessory = waste of money

I agree. Only reason would be if you're waiting on a sbr stamp to come back and are to anxious to shoot your rifle to wait. Assuming the extension is pinned and the appropriate length
Link Posted: 2/15/2013 6:12:54 PM EDT
[#3]
What about the muzzle brake compensators? I have a couple of Noveske's pigs and was wondering about the the Strike Industries version, sound comparison wise? Being that they are a new company and have never heard of them before, their prices are very reasonable. Each of their compensators are $39.95. A KX3 set me back today $180, just because I know they are worth it and there are none on the market anymore. If anybody has any input on the compensators I would appreciate the feedback.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 5:52:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What about the muzzle brake compensators? I have a couple of Noveske's pigs and was wondering about the the Strike Industries version, sound comparison wise? Being that they are a new company and have never heard of them before, their prices are very reasonable. Each of their compensators are $39.95. A KX3 set me back today $180, just because I know they are worth it and there are none on the market anymore. If anybody has any input on the compensators I would appreciate the feedback.

Meh. If you need a comp like a kx3 then it's worth a shot. And whoever told you that kx3's are rare lied to you, they come up in the EE below $100 almost daily.   I think a fair price for a used one is about $75 bucks.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:43:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh. If you need a comp like a kx3 then it's worth a shot. And whoever told you that kx3's are rare lied to you, they come up in the EE below $100 almost daily.   I think a fair price for a used one is about $75 bucks.

In all fairness, they are selling quick at about $100-110 on the EE right now.  I've been watching closely because I have one to sell.
Link Posted: 2/17/2013 6:22:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In all fairness, they are selling quick at about $100-110 on the EE right now.  I've been watching closely because I have one to sell.

Just because there are a bunch of idiots buying them at $100 doesn't mean they are worth that or you can't find them cheaper with a bit of luck or patience.  Artificial inflation is just that, artificial.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top