Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/26/2003 5:12:57 PM EDT
I've been piecing together a new rifle for a few weeks now. Finally got the last piece on it tonight and went by Hawkeye's to take some pictures of it. His camera is way better than mine. So is his tv set and wifes cooking!!!

Anyway, its not really a traditional SPR in most senses. I sort of just wanted to have some fun with this one. I feel its most useful at shorter to mid ranges and is more handy than my other 20" SPR.

While I havent been out to shoot it yet, so far Im really liking the way its coming together. Here's whats in it;

Bushmaster A3 upper with 16" 1/9 chrome lined crowned HBAR. Bushmaster lower with RRA National Match trigger, Houge grip and Vltor A1 clubfoot modstock with their slip on rubber buttpad.

ARMS #59 rifle length SIR (that I paid for BTW ) with a Knights flip up front sight and Knights low profile gas block (wow, that thing is small), #40 rear sight, Harries BR notched leg bipod with the ARMS #17 throw-lever and pod lock.

Its topped with a Trijicon TA11 ACOG with a ARMS #19ACOG double throw lever mount. Now I'll get to see what all you TA11 freaks are harping about!!!

I'll get out to shoot it a little on Sunday, hopefully get it zeroed in and see a little what it can do. I'm hoping for some decent results. A custom barrel may be in its future? Here's some pics!

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:20:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Hella-cool.

[):)]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:23:18 PM EDT
[#2]
[b][size=3]DEULING DISSI'S[/size=3][/b]

While New-arguy is tagging tango's with his, I'll be laying down accurate suppressive/cover fire with mine. [devil]

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p15c83bd4bb40e88eaa04753abb1eb99b/fa750efc.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p72485851ee5a791fbb1ad19e4f064ba8/fa750f03.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p57642b5e81aebc7bda3d135a4b79a5e6/fa750f09.jpg[/img]

While we were taking the pics, we were attacked by this assualt hampster. He put up a tough fight. We ended up calling a truce, and signed an alliance treaty with him.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p377c14109b0bc001b6e568bb6bd3d32d/fa750f0f.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p0d275197d65249e033588704e8c8f615/fa750f0c.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:26:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Matching [b]buttpads[/b] even.....
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:29:47 PM EDT
[#4]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p4213b2f5f2be830b0d421ba8a0cd2be7/fa74feb6.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:31:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

[stick][buttkick]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:44:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I am wondering... between NEW-ARGUY and HAWKEYE... how many ARS do you cats own anyway?

"piecing together a new rifle for a few weeks now" I know peole who take a year or more to afford some of the high end toys you are a sportin there. I don't know stuff like this makes me think the LMT upper is the answer to all of this.

IPSC_GUY sends
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:56:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I remmeber when all I had was a Bushmaster 20" A2 HBAR... I saw the Gunsite AR video. The guy had a 16" skinny barrel, an old Aimpoint and a old Surefire light. I swear, I would look at that thing and be in awe... I thought to myself, man, I will never have an AR as cool as that.

Its not really a whole new gun, Im using an old lower and a upper I got for mega cheap. The rest of the gear I had to sell a couple of older guns I had and was not using.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 6:24:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Very nice!  I'm about two weeks out on a similair project. The only difference is the stock(A1), barrel(1n8" 16"Hbar) and front sight(clamp PRI)
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Now I'm wondering about the front sight, ?

Mark

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:01:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Very cool pics.....

I need to get my dissi looking that cool.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:43:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I am wondering... between NEW-ARGUY and HAWKEYE... how many ARS do you cats own anyway?
View Quote

Not nearly as many as I would like! [;)] Right now, I am at a QUALITY over QUANTITY phase in my life. [:D]

Here is my CQB setup, just for kicks. Completely irrelevant to the thread though.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p5aab3f7ceac01459a6ff47f349962a2d/fa750ecf.jpg[/img]

New-arguy's rifle really is great. I have no doubts that inside 200 yds ,+/- 50yds, that it will rock.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:50:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Very nice!  I'm about two weeks out on a similair project. The only difference is the stock(A1), barrel(1n8" 16"Hbar) and front sight(clamp PRI)
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Now I'm wondering about the front sight, ?

Mark

View Quote

KAC flip up front.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/pd606e65e2af973d8d8689909c0f5a0af/fa750ed6.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/pad446fac3e1d7cabef51e93ba9b72680/fa750ed2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:56:26 PM EDT
[#12]
You guys suck! [:d]
If only I had my barrel....oh yeah need another ACOG too...
I'm swapping out the 20" barrel for a 14.5" plus Vortex, but keeping all the other components, full length KAC FF RAS, low profile gas block, 300M sight, etc.
[img]www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid89/pd7ce5c59541ca842958ba8f872442b6f/fa780899.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:30:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Any problems getting those SIR's to fit over the true gas block???

I have a Dissipator and was thinking of doing something similar but using C-More Quad Rail.

How much weight do those SIR's add???
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:46:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Not nearly as many as I would like! [;)] Right now, I am at a QUALITY over QUANTITY phase in my life. [:D]

Here is my CQB setup, just for kicks. Completely irrelevant to the thread though.

[url]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p5aab3f7ceac01459a6ff47f349962a2d/fa750ecf.jpg[/url]

New-arguy's rifle really is great. I have no doubts that inside 200 yds ,+/- 50yds, that it will rock.
View Quote

Hey HAWKEYE, is that the CQB Soutions Chest rig? How do you like it? One their site it says 3 mags, but I've heard it'll hold 6. That true?

What other pouches do you have on there?
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:25:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[url]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p5aab3f7ceac01459a6ff47f349962a2d/fa750ecf.jpg[/url]

View Quote

Hey HAWKEYE, is that the CQB Soutions Chest rig? How do you like it? One their site it says 3 mags, but I've heard it'll hold 6. That true?

View Quote

Yes it is. I absolutely LOVE it. Its part of my emergency gear. It does hold 3 mags. I dont see how you could fit 6 in it. It has two spare attachment points on either side. I have a spare pistol mag pouch on each side. Still have two open slots. Going to put a pouch on one side for a surefire light. Not sure what I am going to put on the other side, if anything.

He is a pick of me and New-arguy at one of our shoots. We both have them. I am really sold on it, its well made and VERY functional.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/pb171a04ae36f6d04e42b72a4a5830bb8/fa743101.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:45:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
He is a pick of me and New-arguy at one of our shoots. We both have them.
View Quote

Hmmm, matching butt pads [b]and[/b] matching chest pouches....[;)]

Nice setups, btw.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:51:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is a pick of me and New-arguy at one of our shoots. We both have them.
View Quote

Hmmm, matching butt pads [b]and[/b] matching chest pouches....[;)]

Nice setups, btw.
View Quote

We both just have excellent taste. What can I say. [8D]

When I was in basic inthe Army, there were 59 other guys who had EVERYTHING the same as me. Same gear, same clothes, same rifles. I was stuck with a bunch of copycats. [BD] [;D]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Its part of my emergency gear.
View Quote

LOL

Link Posted: 11/27/2003 10:34:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Better yet, the term "walking gun" is aptly aplied.

Need to do that to one of my own rifles, atleast getting a SP1 type carbine barrel and matching it with a freefloated forend like PRI or ARMS.

Sure beats the anti-walking gun I have now for squirrel shooting, a 48 inch long 15 pound(unloaded weight) accurized AR15.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 1:40:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its part of my emergency gear.
View Quote

LOL

View Quote

[?]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 2:07:04 PM EDT
[#22]
The Hawkster went and opened his own company so he could afford more stuff.

[:D]

Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:07:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

How dare you refer to Hawkeye and new-arguy in those terms.......oh, oh I get, my bad [:p]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:59:42 PM EDT
[#24]
I wonder what would work best on those units and Aimpoint or an EOTECH?

[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:31:23 PM EDT
[#25]
I actually had a problem getting the SIR to fit over most gas blocks. Hawkeye has had a set up like this for longer than me and I knew it would fit over the Bushmaster shaved gas block that comes standard on their Dissipators, V-Match... etc. But This upper started life as a 16" carbine, so it had a standard front site.

I called Bushmaster to buy one of their shaved front sites. But that was a big dead end. They will not sell them seperate. They only sell them fitted to the barrels they sell them on. So... I knew it would fit over a Knights mini gas block, but I wanted to see if I could save a few bucks. I looked around for a gas block that was small enough.

Most companies are selling gas blocks with rails on the top, and I knew they would be too big. Olympic Arms had a somewhat low profile gas block, so I bought one of them. It was too fat!!! Top and bottom clearance was fine, but the edges of the Oly Block were too fat.

So in the end I just broke down and bought what I wanted from the start and should have gotten to begin with. The Knights low profile gas block. If you have a Dissipator/Bushmaster shaved front sight to begin with, you're good to go. If not, I siggest going with the Knights.

The SIRs dont add as much weight as they look and I really doubt they add much more if any extra weight over something like the C-More tube. And the many, many advantages something like a SIR offers over any of the many other railed FF tubes on the market makes any difference in weight inconsequential in my view.

Wes, glad you liked the term. I'd been toying around with the name for a while and settled on SPRbine after a few variations of the same. A few of my friends have taken to it as well.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 5:46:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yes it is. I absolutely LOVE it. Its part of my emergency gear. It does hold 3 mags. I dont see how you could fit 6 in it. It has two spare attachment points on either side. I have a spare pistol mag pouch on each side...
View Quote

Hawkeye are those CQB's magazine pouches?
At NEWARGuy's recommendation I grabbed a CQB
chest carier, but in black, and wanted a mag pouch but wasn't sure how well the CQB pouches would mate up.  How solid are they to the body?  Is there any bounce?  Do you think a 6P would fit in one on?

Thanks in advance.  Nice rifles guys, yes SIR.

/S2
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 6:12:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Yes, they are CQBS pistol mag pouches. They attach VERY securely. I havent noticed any bounce/flop to them so far. My G2 Nitro wont quite fit in them. I am planning on getting one of SOE's pouches that are specifially made for Surefires for it, unless CQBS comes out with one before I get around to it.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 11:27:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I actually had a problem getting the SIR to fit over most gas blocks. Hawkeye has had a set up like this for longer than me and I knew it would fit over the Bushmaster shaved gas block that comes standard on their Dissipators, V-Match... etc. But This upper started life as a 16" carbine, so it had a standard front site.

I called Bushmaster to buy one of their shaved front sites. But that was a big dead end. They will not sell them seperate. They only sell them fitted to the barrels they sell them on. So... I knew it would fit over a Knights mini gas block, but I wanted to see if I could save a few bucks. I looked around for a gas block that was small enough.

Most companies are selling gas blocks with rails on the top, and I knew they would be too big. Olympic Arms had a somewhat low profile gas block, so I bought one of them. It was too fat!!! Top and bottom clearance was fine, but the edges of the Oly Block were too fat.

So in the end I just broke down and bought what I wanted from the start and should have gotten to begin with. The Knights low profile gas block. If you have a Dissipator/Bushmaster shaved front sight to begin with, you're good to go. If not, I siggest going with the Knights.

The SIRs dont add as much weight as they look and I really doubt they add much more if any extra weight over something like the C-More tube. And the many, many advantages something like a SIR offers over any of the many other railed FF tubes on the market makes any difference in weight inconsequential in my view.

View Quote

Thanks for the info.

I don't think it's worth it to fuss with my Dissipator.  There's also the minor issue of the front sight/dummy gas block.  And the major issue... I don't have a flattop upper on my Dissi.

I think I'll start with a new 16" [b]fluted[/b] V-Match upper, then build up from there.  

Where did you get the full length SIR's?  What's the current market price?

Dissipators RULE.  I can't imagine having any other configuration.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 3:13:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=17974[/img]

[bow]
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 3:17:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I can
[url]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=17974[/url]

[bow]
View Quote

You and your nasty suppressed midlength...[fart]

(psssttt...Want to come to FL so I can shoot it? can I can I can I???[bounce][:D])
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 3:45:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes it is. I absolutely LOVE it. Its part of my emergency gear. It does hold 3 mags. I dont see how you could fit 6 in it. It has two spare attachment points on either side. I have a spare pistol mag pouch on each side. Still have two open slots. Going to put a pouch on one side for a surefire light. Not sure what I am going to put on the other side, if anything.

He is a pick of me and New-arguy at one of our shoots. We both have them. I am really sold on it, its well made and VERY functional.
View Quote

Mine might be an oddball, but I can get 6 mags into my CQB SOL. chest rig.
[img]http://www.hunt101.com/img/055103.jpg[/img]
I'll second Hawkeye's opinion, it's a handy piece of gear and hard to beat for the price. [8D]
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 3:46:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Hawkeye,

Actually I would love to go to Fla. to shoot with you a Neil.  Unfortunately my parents came up this year for X-Mas so I dont have an excuse to go down - especially since they are right near Vero and KAC...

I think the ATF and US State Dept might want to talk to me if I brought the muzzle device though.

Maybe if I get some spare time this year before our trip I can swign down in the Jun-Jul time frame with a pile of uppers.

Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:00:12 PM EDT
[#33]
hey new-arguy,

First off, like everyone else has said, awesome rifle.  Your rifles never cease to amaze me.  They're always great and you can tell that a lot of thought and time has gone into each one, instead of just buying the newest most expensive new gadget.

Second, the main reason for my post, I'm curious about the Harris bipod, the 6-9 length in particular.  Is this going to be used primarily in the prone position or on a bench?  I have been triyng to decide on what length of bipod to get and was curious why you chose the 6-9".  Thanks for your help and thanks for all of the time and energy you invest in the site. Later.

OlBoy
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:14:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

Mine might be an oddball, but I can get 6 mags into my CQB SOL. chest rig.
[url]http://www.hunt101.com/img/055103.jpg[/url]
I'll second Hawkeye's opinion, it's a handy piece of gear and hard to beat for the price. [8D]
View Quote

Wow. Yours must be cut a bit large. I tried again with mine, and there is no way I can get two mags in a pouch. Just too tight, and wont stretch out enough. I'll have to try a few other peoples and see if theirs is like mine or yours.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:16:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Hawkeye,

Actually I would love to go to Fla. to shoot with you a Neil.  Unfortunately my parents came up this year for X-Mas so I dont have an excuse to go down - especially since they are right near Vero and KAC...

I think the ATF and US State Dept might want to talk to me if I brought the muzzle device though.

Maybe if I get some spare time this year before our trip I can swign down in the Jun-Jul time frame with a pile of uppers.

View Quote

Dont wait for a special occasion. We shoot every month. [:D] You have a place to stay when you come, so dont worry about that. Just get yourself a plane ticket here, and everything else will be handled. We'll even let you shoot ours. [;)]
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:44:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Hey Kevin, don't you go rushing off and buy a plane ticket.

Drive down and pick me up in NY.[;)]

Nice middie.

Hawkeye, I just tried to get 2 mags in each pocket, I got them in, but they are tight.  I'd prefer the single sett up anyway, 6's very weight forward, and the 3 mag limit was one of the things I liked about the CQB version.  If I need 6 mag's, I want a partner carrying the extra 3.

Kevin if you want to split the ride, I'm game.

/S2

Link Posted: 11/28/2003 8:21:51 PM EDT
[#37]
When I built my first SPR, I ignored the advice of others, thinkning the low bi-pod was going to be too low for my needs, so I bought the longer model (sorry dont know the lengths off hand). After two times out shooting it, I sold it and bought the low bipod.

From prone the longer bipod isnt bad and is quite usable. From the bench it was worthless. I had to prop the stock of the rifle up soooooo high to meet the  height of the bipod. I usuallywound up taking it off all together when shooting from the bench.

When I went with the lower (BR) bi-pod, everything was much more natural. Prone is fine, bench is fine, everything is fine. I have to say however, I lie pretty low to the ground while shooting from prone. My body stays pretty flat and there is not much of an arc, if any.. in my back. I really preffer to shoot from this position than shooting from a bench and I tend to shoot better as well.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 8:36:35 PM EDT
[#38]
In the feild the taller bi pod gets you above tall grass and allows you to see and shoot over rolling terrain.  I make it a point not to shoot from a bench, as I need all the practice I can get at practical (real world) shooting.  Unless I am sighting in or testing ammo etc. I see a bench as a waste of time.

YMMV

Kris
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 9:10:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
In the feild the taller bi pod gets you above tall grass and allows you to see and shoot over rolling terrain.  I make it a point not to shoot from a bench, as I need all the practice I can get at practical (real world) shooting.  Unless I am sighting in or testing ammo etc. I see a bench as a waste of time.

YMMV

Kris
View Quote

I shoot prone, sitting, kneeling, (very occassionally) squatting, and standing.  
IMHO the long bipod puts you up to high in the prone
I dont do bench.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 11:36:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Looks good Neil, and you finally got the TA11 you wanted for so long.   What kind of sling are you going to use?

And for both you and Hawkeye:
Was the assault hamster from VIRGINIA?[;)]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 4:43:32 AM EDT
[#41]
I actually had not thought about a sling for this rifle... we'll see. I did get a chance to shoot it last weekend and was pretty happy. I got the irons zero'd and took some shots with the TA11. I only had a chance to shoot it at 50, and it wass before I put the RRA trigger in, but even so, the results were great. I'll have some pictures to post later.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 10:47:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Hawkeye,

I see you have both a carbine setup with a #58MOD and the #59 Dissipater.  How would you compare the two, as far as handling?  Does your carbine with the #58MOD have a 14.5" or 16" barrel?
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 12:23:26 PM EDT
[#43]
"SPRbine" is catchy, but hasn't this configeration already been named? This is the exact same configeration (16" barrel marksman rifle) that the U.S. Navy SEALS call the "Recon rifle". Current Military issue SPR rifles have 18" barrels, the SEALS requested a 16" from CRANE. If I remember correctly it uses all the same parts as the 18" CRANE built SPR, just with a 2" shorter barrel.
Link Posted: 12/10/2003 3:19:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Hawkeye,

I see you have both a carbine setup with a #58MOD and the #59 Dissipater.  How would you compare the two, as far as handling?  Does your carbine with the #58MOD have a 14.5" or 16" barrel?
View Quote

They both handle great to me. The #58MOD Carbine is my CQB gun, and is a tad lighter. It has a 14.5 inch barrel. It is probably a tad quicker handling in very close quarters. The #59 Dissi, my UCR, has just a really commanding, confidence inspiring feel to it. Feels like a real rifle, and not a toy. Hard to describe either one of them. I love them both.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 10:45:06 AM EDT
[#45]
KevinB:

Sorry if this is off topic, but please tell me more about your sling setup.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 1:55:42 PM EDT
[#46]
new-arguy,

Where did you get your Harris bipod and ARMS#17?
Is yours the HBBRM model and can you quickly explain the pod lock to me?

I just started looking for a Harris for my new M16 USMC 20" replica (AR15 USMC) I decided that HBBRM was probably the best bipod for me.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 6:17:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Can I play too?  Just got the last batch of parts (at least til AWB sunset) tonight!

[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~zzxx99/zzsprbine2.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Is that a fluted HBAR?  Is it full profile under the DD rails?
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 8:36:53 PM EDT
[#49]
I admit to not knowing all the different Harries BiPod models. What I can tell you is that it is there BR (Bench Rest?) model. The one in this pic has the notches in the legs.

You can get Harries bi-pods that either swivel left to right, or that are stationary. If you get one that swivels, you can put something called the podlock on it. Without the podlock, the bi-pod has a rather small and difficult to access knob that will tighten or loosen the tension of the swivel feature. The Podlock replaces this difficult to use knob with a lever that is MUCH easier to use. Throw the lever one way and the bipod locks into place. Throw it in the other direction and the swivel will loosen.

The ARMS throw lever for the bi-pod is actually called the #32, I made an error when posting. I need to go back and correct that.

You can get all of this gear from Wes and Paul at [url=www.mstn.biz]MSTN[/url]. They are the best in the business!
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 3:17:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I admit to not knowing all the different Harries BiPod models. What I can tell you is that it is there BR (Bench Rest?) model. The one in this pic has the notches in the legs.

You can get Harries bi-pods that either swivel left to right, or that are stationary. If you get one that swivels, you can put something called the podlock on it. Without the podlock, the bi-pod has a rather small and difficult to access knob that will tighten or loosen the tension of the swivel feature. The Podlock replaces this difficult to use knob with a lever that is MUCH easier to use. Throw the lever one way and the bipod locks into place. Throw it in the other direction and the swivel will loosen.

The ARMS throw lever for the bi-pod is actually called the #32, I made an error when posting. I need to go back and correct that.

You can get all of this gear from Wes and Paul at [url=www.mstn.biz]MSTN[/url]. They are the best in the business!
View Quote

Thanks!  Sounds like this is what I want for my project.  Thanks again.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top