BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/5/2004 8:21:21 PM EDT
Hey guys!

A pic of my latest build in progress...

Components and vendors:

Wilson 1x8 20" stainless bull barrel, turned down to SPR contour, recrowned and bead-blasted matte by Steve @ ADCO

YHM modular float tube from Brightflashlights

YHM integrated gas block/flip front sight from Bravo Company USA

Bushmaster lower w/ RRA match trigger

First Samco G27 pistol grip

DPMS aluminum vertical foregrip

Final build will come soon. I plan to shoot it with iron sights (rear will be an ARMS #40) for awhile, while I decide which optic and mount I want to use.

A word about Yankee Hill...  The stock barrel nut that came with the modular tube would not fit over the base of the SPR-contour barrel.  Even though I purchased the tube from a third-party vendor, I contacted Paul Tetreault at YHM, and he went out of his way to ship me a custom-machined barrel nut at no charge!.  YHM is one hell of a stand-up company; they'll be getting a LOT more of my business in the future.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 8:46:42 PM EDT
[#1]
so beautiful!!!!!

a Vltor Club stock would make it complete (And a scope!)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top