Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2006 1:09:10 PM EDT
Will the SPOT III fit in the ARMS 22M86?

I have a NIB 22M86 coming to me that I took in on trade and I want to know if
I buy a SPOT it will fit.

Anyone got any pics of what this setup would look like.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 2:41:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I would like to know more about SPOT. Where are you buying it from? Only guy I know has them is GR Tactical. Keep us posted. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 4:09:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember the extensive torture test on the SPOT and was going to buy one then but
I found a NIB Comp M for $200 so I never got it. The SPOT is tough enough for range use IMHO and probably tougher than what I need amd since I like the idea of the 3 MOA dot I will buy the SPOT if it will work with my mount.

I want to put it on my RRA 9mm.

I was going to buy it from Mike at  

www.csgunworks.com/

I will order the damn thing tonight if I can get some confirmation on the ARMS mount working with it.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Looking at both, in person, they have pretty much the same demensions and the SPOT is a 30mm tube. I would say that it would fit without any problems.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:35:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Ordered the Tasco version of the SPOT today.  5MOA dot but who cares I will be using it for CQB and out to 50m.  I found it at SWFA for $110.  

www.riflescopes.com/products/PDTS132/new_tasco_1x32_propoint_30mm_sight.htm

If it is the same scope as the SPOT and the Burris Xtreme I should be happy with it.  So for less than $200 I will have a semi decent red dot and an ARMS mount with spacer setup.  I can live with that.

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:52:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, it will fit and co-witness on a flattop AR. I like the arrangement, although mine is with a Burris.

buckmeister
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top